With this Privacy Notice, Vectura Fastigheter AB, intends to show how we assure that your personal data is processed accordance to the GDPR.
You shall always feel secure when you leave your personal data to us. Vectura Fastigheter AB has therefore taken action on the technical and organizational security policy needed to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, usage, modification and erasure.
2. Data controller
Vectura Fastigheter AB, organization number 556903-0587, is Data Controller for the process of your personal data which executes by, or on behalf of, Vectura Fastigheter AB. How to contact us regarding this matter, you can find in section 8.
3. When do we collect personal data?
Vectura Fastigheter collects personal data when you:
- Register for any newsletters/information letters of Vectura Fastigheter,
- Is a tenant in any property of Vectura Fastigheter,
- Make an interest inquiry to any project of Vectura Fastigheter,
- Make an interest inquiry to any service of Vectura Fastigheter,
- If necessary to administrate the relation between you and Vectura Fastigheter.
4. How long does the personal data being stored?
We store the data as long as necessary given the purpose of the process. We may store the data longer if we necessary due to law or to cover our legal interests, for example if there is a judicial process.
5. Why does Vectura Fastigheter use your personal data?
Vectura Fastigheter use your personal data for different purposes. Vectura Fastigheter mainly uses your personal data for the purpose of carry out and administrate tenants commitment, interest inquires and sales activities.
6. To whom do we give out the data?
Vectura Fastigheter may give out personal data if necessary, to carry out existing law or demands from authorities, to protect Vectura Fastigheter’s legal rights or to detect, prevent or to note deception and other security- or technical problems.
7. Changes of the Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may be changed from time to time. You can always find an updated version on this web site.
8. Right to request information, corrections etcetera
If you do not want Vectura Fastigheter to process your personal data for direct marketing you can by letter or mail request this to Vectura Fastigheter. In every newsletter you will also be informed how to reject future newsletters.
You have the right to, once per year, get your personal data that Vectura Fastigheter is processing and to what purpose (an extract from the register). You also have the right to correct wrong, misleading or incomplete data. Also to have your personal data blocked, depersonalized or deleted. If you want an extract from the register, or have any questions of how Vectura Fastigheter processes your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.